General School Rules
1. Student must carry their school diary every day to ensure the flow of communication between parents and teachers
2. Student are required to be in their classrooms by 7:40am, when the first bell for the Form Period rings they must remain in class and must leave only with the permission of the class teacher. Habitual latecomers and those found loitering around will be strictly dealt. Parents must make arrangements to collect their children latest by 2:00pm. The school will not be responsible for the children after 2:00pm.
3. Student must come to school in complete uniform including tie, belt and proper shoes. Use of gel, chunky jewellery, make up, nail polish and coloured scarfs is strictly prohibited. Only white head scarfs are allowed. PE uniform for both boys and girls can be worn only on the PE days of the week
4. Except in case of illness, students are expected to be present for the entire school year. In case of a student being absent a note form the parent must be sent with him/her explaining the reason of absence. Personal engagement should be arranged so as not to conflict with school commitments. In case of absent form examination, an attested medical certificate form M.O.H will be required for a retest.
5. The school regards the completion of careful and regular work in the class and at home as an indispensable part of the curriculum. Parents should contact the teachers if the child is found doing too little work. It is essential that the students endeavor to catch up on any missed work. For primary classes (1-4) parents must meet the teachers concerned if the student is returning after a long absence.
6. Parents are strongly advised to put name tags on their children’s belongings. The school cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft of students’ property. Student must keep track of their belongings and not leave them unattended.
7. Bringing of mobile phones, CDS, cameras or any other electronic items is strictly prohibited. students found in possession of any of these items will severely dealt with and the items are liable to be confiscated.
8. There is a strict code of conduct with regard to the behavior of student. Students are expected to behave courteously with teachers and peers. Rude and unruly behavior, use of foul language, violence, vandalism, harassment, intimidation or bullying in school or on the bus will result in strict disciplinary action including oral written warning letters followed by a letter of suspension in cases where the previous warnings have failed.
9. In order to inculcate the habit of healthy eating the consumption of fizzy drinks (Coke, 7 Up, Pepsi etc.)and chewing gum is not allowed.
10. School and bus fees must be paid ON TIME. Failure to do so will result in the bus service being discontinued and report card and/or TC being withheld at the end of session.